Title: Risk Advisory Intern – IT & Specialized Assurance
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Work closely with the Audit team to perform assessment of the technical and general IT controls, infrastructure security, database security and business process/ application controls
- Support in identifying and evaluating general IT-related business and technology risks, IT controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for improvement.
- Support in setting up working schedule with clients
- Implement tasks related to research, analysis and reports for the assigned parts of work
- Support business development activities, including preparing proposals and meeting prospective clients.
- 3rd & 4th year student with background in Management Information System, Economics or related areas
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written
- Ethical behavior
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Enthusiasm and ability to assume a high level of responsibilities
- High commitment to success and continue learning
Please send your CV in English with subject [Deloitte Application] Apply position – Full name at your earliest convenience to: email@example.com
We will prioritize to process the early application.