Job Level: Internship/New Grad
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent
Job Descriptions: Human Resource Management in Business Domain
- Provide the HR, Payroll and Time Attendance management solution to customer.
- Work with development team to ensure the delivery date following project plan which is agreed with customer.
- Assess the stakeholder’s business needs and business processes (current and future).
- Interview the subject master experts at the client company to capture all relevant domain knowledge.
- Analyze the requirements into specification documents following the internal procedures such as User Requirement Specification, Software Specification Document, etc.
- Define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, business rules and other nonfunctional requirements.
- Be proactive in leading requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards.
- Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents. Participate in peer reviews of work products derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly.
- Serve as an internal point of contact for Development whenever requirements need to be clarified.
- Become involved in other company activities such as training, candidate interview, R&D, process.
- University degree in Information Technology or relevant
- 0-1 years worked in IT industry.
- Strong Experience in Human Resources Management system and related software
- Easily adapt to new environment
- Good at listening, speaking, reading, and writing in English.
- Problem solving skills to assess design alternatives and perform tradeoffs to determine designs or functionality that best meet client’s needs
- Able to work independently as well as in teams
- Ready to go for business trip.
Contact information: Ms. Tuyen
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (to submit applications)
Address: 38/6N Nguyen Van Troi, Phu Nhuan, HCM
Please check CADENA_BA_position for more information.