On June 6th, 2017 at 59C Nguyen Dinh Chieu St, University of Economics. The signing ceremony of a partnership agreement between UEH and Seattle City University (USA) has taken place.
Attending the ceremony, there is Prof. Randy Frisch – Rector; GS. Hiep Quach – Board of Directors of National University System; and Denny Dang – Senior Advisor. For UEH, Prof. Dr. Nguyen Dong Phong – President; Dr. Tran Mai Dong – Head of Scientific Management & International Cooperation Department; Dr. Le Ngoc Thanh – Dean of Business Information Technology.
The contents of the memorandum of understanding include:
- Exchange lecturers, students and cultural exchanges;
- Research and teaching cooperation;
- Participate in seminar and thematic reports;
- Exchange of international publication experience, scholarly materials and other information;
- Program Development Advisor, Teaching and Research Methods
- Develop transition programs (like 2 + 2, 3 + 1 and 1 + 1) and international associate programs for undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degrees.
Website address Seattle State University (USA): http://www.cityu.edu/
Some pictures at the ceremony:
News and photos by Department of Communications and Public Relations.